Monday, January 26, 2015

Charlotte in 5 Pictures

February will mark SEVEN years since I moved to Charlotte for the second time! I can't believe how fast that has gone by. This city continues to grow on me. There are certain things I'll probably always have my reservations about, but I'd feel that way about any place I live. It's easy and cheap to live here, we get all four seasons (five if you count snowy February, bleh), the city is big and there is always something to do, I feel connected, and I dig the variety of people and landscapes (I could live in a country setting in Charlotte just miles from Uptown. Yes please).

Honorable mention: We live on the border of SC so we can get unbelievably cheap gas. 

(Pictured above: DJ YA$ at the Spread Magazine Launch at Dupp and Swat//Freedom Park//McDowell Nature Preserve//The Lynx Light Rail//Romare Bearden Park in Uptown 



No comments:

Post a Comment