Monday, May 13, 2013

Hello again!


Hey guys! I was in the mood for something fresh. My old blog My Indie Charlotte, has brought me lots of great things, but the title of the site had been irking me for a while. It was started in 2010 when I was a little more keen on the word "indie."

This may sound silly, but because I felt tied to the phrase "indie Charlotte," I was subconsciously censoring myself to ensure I was still fulfilling that lifestyle in almost every post. I'm so naive! I'm going to be 30, y'know...

I'm glad to be here. Brooke is far out is based off my social media handling @brookeisfarout and my etsy shop that is never stocked: Cosmic Ephemera.

Thanks for joining me here!

P.S. This was my original banner before I scaled it back a bit. I'm going to be 30, y'know.


No comments:

Post a Comment